1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via rainydaysandblankets)
(Source: 09412, via rainydaysandblankets)
dont kill yourself tonight ok
you have a really pretty smile and i know its not always easy to manage one but itd be a bummer if we never had the chance to see it ever again
youre really important and you matter a lot so stay safe and try and have a nice sleep
I would like a moment to thank the people who reblog post like this so that it eventually shows on my dash.
It is keeping me alive
(Source: tentaclethearpist, via y-oungandtragic)
If you think of someone enough, you’re sure to meet them again.
Haruki Murakami, Samsa in Love (via avsthetic)
(Source: durianseeds, via arachnephiliac)
People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.
(Source: iamcharliesangel, via aquify)